Thursday, June 19, 2008

Story of My Life

Okay. . . . . so we're leaving tomorrow morning for a trip to South Carolina for a wedding. . . . and, I need to stamp a wedding card for the happy couple. . . . so, I go out to my studio and get ready to stamp. . . . nothing!!! Oh, I had the idea for the card. I had CASE'd that from somebody else on Split Coast Stampers. What I didn't have was the right color of pink ink!! I have very DARK pink, coral pink, reddish pink, rosy pink, mauvey pink. . . .about 7 colors of pink from Stampin' Up. However, I didn't have Pretty In Pink which is the exact one I need. I remembered that I had made this exact same card several months ago for another wedding, so I'm trying to decide what I did for that one. Oh, yeah, I used one of my many Marvy Matchables. So, I go to the drawer where I have ALWAYS kept the Marvy Matchables. There are 4 stamp pads (none pink) in there. Where are the rest of my Marvy Matchables. I probably have 25 of those things. Where have they moved? I sure don't remember moving them. Maybe somebody snuck into my studio while my back was turned and they moved them for a joke. Not funny!!!! So, after 30 minutes of searching high and low for the ink pads, I have given up. We'll go to the drug store tomorrow on the way out of town and buy a stupid card!!! I have more stamping stuff than the law allows and yet this is what always seems to happen when I'm ready to stamp. I guess if I were creative enough to come up with my own designs instead of using what I get from others, then I could overcome this problem and do a card with whatever pink ink I have. Not happening tonight. I'm going to bed!!

No comments: